About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 5 April 2018

A Blast From The Past

It's been a while since I came on here - seems I say that a lot. And I'm not promising to blog regularly. But, I have been sorting out photos and pinning a lot. And I came across some old Paint Fusion photos - quite apt as Sheena is on Hochanda on Friday with Paint Fusion. Can't believe it's about 7 years ago that these first came out!!

These are just a few of my photos. I remember loving Paint Fusion and made so many gifts for friends with all the different flowers as they came out.
 

 

 


Really looking forward to seeing a fresh twist on it. 

Take care
Cxxxx

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning Carole! Really love the friendship placque. I recently bought the Christmas Tree and Holly paint fusion but haven't been brave enough to use them yet lol! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx