About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Day 33 - Happy New Home!

Evening all. So, just a quick post tonight. This is another card from last year that I never got around to sharing - a New Home card for my brother- and sister-in-law! 
It's a little A6 make, made from navy blue and cream card with a Kanban house topper and sentiment. 
Back tomorrow,
Cxxx 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx