About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Day 3 - Thelwell Sneak Peeks!

Good morning! Only one more day until Thelwell arrives on your screens!! This morning  I have a different kind of project to share. On the CD there is a selection of A4 decoupage sets. This is one of the six designs - and as much as I tried, the photo really doesn't show the depth that can be achieved. For each design there are 6 layers including the base. 
I have put the decoupage into a 12x12 box frame (from The Range), mounted onto CC Matt Black Card, and a piece of orange 12x12 Core'dinations card. To frame the picture, I cut more black card with Die'sire Lace Border 4, and wrapped it with light peach satin ribbon. 

The leaf decoration was cut with Die'sire Leaf 2. Some were embossed with Embossalicious 8x8 Rose Garden, and others with A4 Delicate Floral - all were sprayed with Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle. I added some directly onto the decoupage image, and others onto the corners of the frame - with a few buttons.

Still lots more ideas to come from the team - so keep your eyes peeled!!
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx