About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 14 November 2014

Sugar and Spice - Definitely Nice!!

Well - had a day off from blogging yesterday, but am back today with something new!! Launching on Monday on Create and Craft is a new CD to go with the recently released Sugar and Spice Embossing folders. There are also a 6 new Quilling dies, and 3 new Classiques flower dies.
I made the 8x8 card base using CC Black Matt card. The image in the corner and the sentiment are from one of the Card Companions on the new CD, as are all the gorgeous papers. 

I embossed Centura Pearl Hint of Silver with the A4 Floral Trellis and 8x8 Elegant Orchid folders to use for matting and layering with the papers and black card.

For the bunch of flowers, I used two of the new Quilling Dies - Blossom and Petals to make the large flowers - and sprayed them with Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle. The smaller flowers in the background are cut with two of the Classiques Flower dies - Forget Me Not and Lace Bloom. The little black leaf swirls are also from the Lace Bloom - and the ones by the ribbon are from Forget Me Not.

Keep an eye out for all the great inspiration from the Design Team on FB and on their blogs.

Take care,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx