About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sneaky Peek - Bebunni Floral Stamp!!

Morning!! Just a quick post. Today's card was shared on the Crafter's Companion Facebook page last night, and uses one of the 8 new stamps that are part of the Bebunni Floral Range. 
The image is, of course, on Neenah Solar White and I used Centura Pearl Hint of Silver for the base easel card.  Blue Core'dinations card was used for the mats - the decorative one cut with Die'sire Elegance stamping frame. The paper is from the CD, and printed onto Satin Finish Paper. 

To colour the image in I used: Bebunni - IG1, 2, 4, 6, PP1 and the Horseshoe and 'Flower' (it's actually meant to be clover - but that's the joy of colouring images in) - IB1, 2, 3. The sentiment is from the same stamp plate. 

Have loads to do today - so will leave you for now!! Take care!
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx