About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Raspberry Cupcake Anyone?

So, in the morning, Sara will be launching the templates for the cupcake boxes that I have been sharing all week. So this evening, I thought I would share a couple of pink boxes . First it's the Sweet Treats card in this gorgeous raspberry pink - polka dots on one side and a vibrant rose pattern on the other.
This is a Single Cupcake Presentation box - and I've used tags from the CD along with a sentiment. The mats and layers are a combination of Centura Pearl, and the double sided card. And of course a few pearls!! 
The wrapper is the Die'sire Classique Daisy Wrapper die. It's just calling out for a cake with raspberry jam or icing!! Mmmmmm.

The second box is a Single Favour Box. This one is made from the Polka Dots and Gingham card - again in pink.
To decorate this I just used a little more of the card, with a bow from the CD - and of course some ribbons and pearls!!
I did make a wrapper, but rather than a cupcake, this one contains a cute little sewing kit in a bottle!! 

Make sure to tune in tomorrow morning at 8am to see Sara in action with all of the templates and the fab card.

Cxxx

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Carole! I really love love flower lace die, so gorgeous! What a great favour box! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx