About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 24 October 2014

Elegant Cupcakes!!

Good morning!! Today is the launch of the fabulous Cupcake Box Templates. And I have saved one of my favourite makes for the occasion. 
This one is a Four Cupcake Presentation Box. I have use the Centura Pearl Fresh White double sided card to make and decorate this one!! I created an aperture - covered with acetate and a frame inside to cover the joins. 
For the inner part where the cupcakes sit, I cut out the four inserts. But rather than discarding them, I decided to emboss them with the Embossalicious Rose Vine folder and, after wrapping some ribbon round, attached them to each of the four sides of the box. A few pearls and flowers finished them off.

The wrapper is the plain Scallop and the little decorations are the Prom Dress. I cut two dresses for each and back to backed them on with 3D glue onto a kebab stick.

Back soon.
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx