About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Saturday 3 May 2014

Krafty Anniversary!!

Morning, morning, morning!! parkrun completed for the week - a minute and a half better than last week so feeling more positive. And all my crafty goodies have arrived - so am in the middle of playing with stuff that I cannot divulge at present. (But it's fab!!!) 

If you're on the lookout for the latest from Crafter's Companion, then check out their FB page - and the blog - where this week my fellow team mates have started sneak peeks of the fabulous Scruffy Little Cats range. It's launching on Create and Craft on Friday 9th May!! I haven't been involved in the samples - but am loving what I am seeing!!! 

And it that's not enough - the Spectrum Noir Pencils are back in stock!! The stumps and stump sander have already sold out - so they're moving fast. Got my order in very quickly!! Have never used pencils like these - so really looking forward to having a play! 

And there's also loads of great offers on over the Bank Holiday on the website!! 

After all that, it's just a quick and simple layout today. I used Papermill Kraft Card as the base of my A5 card, and some pale pink textured card from my stash to mat on top of it. The next layer of Kraft was embossed with my Embossalicious 8x8 Elegance folder.   
The topper is from Kanban. I popped out the oval from the frame, and raised it up on foam pads. This was layered on more Kraft, and pink card. I finished by glazing the heart with Glossy Accents, and the button, pearls and ribbon are all from my stash.

As I said - quick and simple to day - but hopefully still effective.

I would like to enter this into:
Moving Along with the Times - Pretty Pastels.

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx