About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 20 January 2014

New CCM&M Challenge - and a Thank You!

There's a new challenge on over at CCM&M. This week it's the turn of the Pixies and they have been working on Kim's Challenge of Black and White. Sponsors this time are Woodware, and Di's Digi Stamps. Pop over to the blog for more inspiration and details.

As for me - here's another Thank You card - similar to the one I shared a couple of weeks ago. This time I used a piece of gorgeous printed Kanban cardstock, cut down and folded into an A6 blank.
The 'Thank You' is the Papermania Typography stamp again - stamped directly onto Bazzill cardstock with Timber Brown Stazon. Because the cardstock is textured, it gives a more vintage feel. I cut this out with a Spellbinders Label 8. The mat is cut from Centura Pearl with the Spellbinders Lace Doily Motif. The flower is Carnation Creations Shapeabilities - along with Floral Flourishes. I finished it off with a couple of Creative Expressions hat pins. 

I would like to enter this into:
Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Just a quick post today - but will be back with more soon! 

Cxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card! Love all the die cuts too.

    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes at Brown Sugar this week! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx