About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fred's Birthday Card!

Just a quick post. Have been looking through my pictures to see what I haven't blogged, and found this. It was my brother-in-law's birthday card! 

He's a real footie fan, and this Kanban topper and border strip were perfect for his card.


The red base card is from my stash, while the green and buff cards are the matching backing cards from Kanban. I used the Spellbinder Classic Postage Stamp Edgeability on both pieces of card, and a piece of twine to wrap around the buff mat. The little embellishments at the bottom were cut from the excess of the border strip. The letters were cut with X Cut Roma Alphabet DIes.

As I said - just a quick post.

See you soon,

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx